School Policy Guide
The School Policy Guide is a supplement to the District Policy Guide, and is customized for each school. It may include important phone numbers, classroom placement procedures, transportation information, and after-school childcare options. This guide was formerly known as the school handbook.
- Childcare/After-School Programming
- Dress Code
- Electronic Devices
- Entering and Leaving the Building for Parents, Guardians, and Guests
- Family Engagement
- Releasing Students During School Day
- Safety & Security
- School Breakfast/Lunch
- School Fees
- Student Messages
- Student Personal Property
- Supervision of the Building and Grounds
- Traffic Safety
Note that many items in these guides are specific to teaching and learning within school buildings, and we know that adjustments will need to be made as we go. Please use this as a starting point and connect with your school if you have specific questions about how things will be handled in a virtual setting.