There are many ways parents, guardians, extended family members and community members can get involved at Sherman.
We are currently looking for the following volunteers:
- Tutors to read with students in our literacy lab
- Tutors to work with students 1-on-1 or in small groups during math class
- Tutors to assist students with homework during an after-school study club
- Bilingual tutors (during or after school)
- Pages to help shelve books in the LMC
- Office assistants to photocopy, file, etc.
- Chaperones for field trips and socials
If you would like to learn more about volunteering at Sherman please contact Diane Gottschall at 204-2132.